Julie-Anne Black, or Jewells as she’s affectionately known, is a special kind of someone. She has a radiance you’re drawn to. Perhaps it’s her magnetic smile, or graceful and respectful presence, but I find that just being in Jewell’s company lights my day up.
You’ll love today’s interview because just recording it lit me up. Jewell’s embodies ‘inspirational’ in her work. She’s gone on a massive, years-long journey of self-discovery and found a way to integrate all that she loves into the work and service she gives the world through her mentoring, coaching and educational business, Be Brilliant Now. Her TNT program takes you on a journey into the world of movie production, providing you the tools to live a life that is the movie worth watching.
She’s also an incredible speaker. If you ever get the chance to see her speak, lap it up!
- The fact that Jewells was a child model, TV producer, and now a human behaviour specialist, a mindset, body language & NLP trainer and Be Brilliant Now founder and how she has incorporated all these brilliant skills into one business
- How Jewells unravelled herself and learned first hand that communication is a system that isn’t accidental
- The honesty Jewells brings to explaining how it took years to get clarity on her life purpose, be at peace with her past and what she needed to do to get to know herself really intimately and why it is so important
- She takes us behind the scenes of our mind sharing her Be Brilliant Now methodology that life is like a TV show where you get to Produce, Write, Direct Edit and Star in your own brilliant life.
- What NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is and why it’s the blueprint to our mind
- Why understanding how your mind works enables you to unleash your confidence, creativity and performance so you can make a massive difference and be brilliant now.
- What is educating and inspiring Jewells at the moment (apart from life itself)!
- Jewells on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Be Brilliant Now website
- Books recommended:
I love having you on this journey, gratitude++ to you my friend, blessed be.
“No one will ever ever ever ever ever know what it takes to be you.”
Episode Gratitude: Vanessa Phillips for her support, Junel Estafia for sound engineering, compilation of the music and final editing of this episode and to Yiju Wei for his Web Wizardry, and a massive welcome to our newest team member, Kym McCabe as our Community Cheerleader. You each teach and inspire me so much, thank you!