Tomas Jajesnica is one chilled out guy. Not much fazes the man who carries a giant smile. What I really like about Tomas is the natural way in which he can convey alternative thinking, like meditation, into a language that corporate business professionals can understand and take advantage of.
Tomas is more commonly recognised as Mr Meditate. Mr Meditate is an in-person facilitated meditation program for corporations to help to create and maintain positive workplace cultures – fostering greater productivity, enhanced individual performance, and ultimately producing considerable growth in profit for business.
And who doesn’t love extra cash in the bank?!
In this interview, you will learn and be inspired by:
- Who Tomas is and what he means by “patiently and persistently, you are bound to be successful”
- What meditation is and why it’s called a practice
- The three major things meditation helps us achieve
- Why you only need to meditate for 5 minutes a day to be effective long term
- How the business, Mr Meditate, was started, and why
- How businesses will profit if they incorporate meditation practice into their work days
- The big, hairy, audacious vision Tomas has set for Mr Meditate
- The tools you can use to easily apply meditation to your life every day
Links to things we discuss:
- Mr Meditate website
- Mr Meditate on Facebook and Twitter
- Tomas on LinkedIn
- Law Institute of Victoria – Journal – Article by Tomas “Wellbeing: All in the Mind”
“Corporate meditation is good for people and bottom lines.”