Welcome to the very first episode for the Your Third Voice Podcast.
Today we meet with Helen Palmer is the founder and Principal Change Agent from Questo, a change management specialist service that architects and designs learning and change solutions for growing businesses.
Helen serves her clients on their quests of change as they navigate a new future in their individual or organisational work-scapes.
I’ve known Helen for a number of years, she is both a friend and unofficial mentor to me on my own small business growth and development journey. We have a lot of common interests, specifically on the topic of change and how people adapt (or don’t) to changes that go on in their lives.
It was from conversations about change with Helen that I first learned how to incorporate tools and techniques into my services with Your Third Hand Services, specifically my results coaching service. I’m excited to now be studying Change Readiness to become an accredited Change Fitness Coach, enabling many of my clients to prepare for change and make life long improvements to their lives.
In today’s interview you will learn and be inspired by:
- Who Helen is, as she describes herself
- The way in which Helen helps people learn
- The employee mindset versus the self-employed mindset, and the journey she took me on to establish the latter
- The Questo Self-UnLimited™ Program, including the four scenarios of the adventure and the seven key responsibilities of the Self-UnLimited™ reality
- The importance of being held accountable to your strategies
- How a business or large organisation can participate in the Self-UnLimited™ Program with their employees
- How employees can incorporate their Self-UnLimited™ reality into their career
- And, what is educating and inspiring Helen at the moment – it’s one straight out of left field!
Links to things we discuss:
We’d love to continue this conversation, post your comments and/or questions below for either Helen & I. Alternatively, have a chat with us on Facebook, on the Your Third Voice page.
Side note about the audio – this interview was recorded without our Sound Sensations on hand so the audio is a bit scratchy. I’m excited by that though because you’ll still get lots of value and you’ll get to see just how much we grow and learn and improve in the coming interviews! Thanks for being awesome!!!
“You are an organisation of one.”
Episode Gratitude: Vanessa Phillips for the show notes, Zak Willsallen for his sound engineering & Junel Estafia for sound engineering, compilation of the music and final editing of this episode. I couldn’t do this without you!